I recently did a full review on the BH Cosmetics Hollywood Palette and completed this look using several of the eyeshadows, a blush and bronzer from the palette. Hollywood is full of bright fun shades that are not your typical everyday colors. Hollywood is a nice affordable palette to have on hand for those days you feel like experimenting with color, versus wearing the same neutral look.
For this look, I placed the red shadow and shimmer black shades in my crease. I then added the white shade all over my lid followed by a little of the silver shade on top and blended out. On my lower lash line, I applied the purple shade and in the inner corner of my eyes I applied the lime green shade. I also used the Bronzer from the palette to contour my cheeks and applied the light pink blush to the apples of my cheeks.
What I am Wearing
- IT Cosmetics No. 50 Serum Anti-Aging Collagen Veil Primer
- IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Redness
- IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye
- IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores
- BH Cosmetics Hollywood Palette (from the left side of the Palette I used the Red, Shimmer Black, White, Silver and from the right side of the palette I used the lime green and purple)
- Tarte Strike a Pose Limited-Edition Statement Lash Set
- It Cosmetics TIGHTLINE Full Lash Line Black Mascara Primer on bottom lashes
- BH Cosmetics Liquid Eyeliner