For the past week I have been playing around with the Urban Decay Naked Basics & Naked Flushed Palettes and have to say that I am in love with them! As a a busy mommy of one with another on the way, these palettes make getting ready a breeze. I have everything I need in these two palettes to create the perfect look even when I am in a hurry. I love how versatile the Naked Basic Palette is. I can create anything from a simple natural everyday look to a Smokey going out look. Not to mention, all the shades are matte (except Venus) and you all know how much I love matte shadows!
The Naked Flushed palette is amazing because It comes with the perfect blush, bronzer and highlighter for my skin tone. This bronzer contours my face wonderfully and the highlighter helps create a beautiful dewy glow on my skin. O and how beautiful is that blush?!? LOVE it! The blush is described as a dusty rose satin with a hint of shimmer but I find it to be more of a beautiful coral shade on my skin tone. All in all, I am loving these palettes and I definitely recommend them both.
For a full review on the Naked Basics Palette check out my post HERE and for a full review on the Naked Flushed Palettes check out my post HERE.
What I used to create this look:
- Foundation: Mirabella Skin Tint Crème II N – 1oz’>Mirabella Skin Tint Crème in IIN
- Face Primer: Miracle Skin Transformer Vanish Instant Imperfection Corrector 1 oz
- Concealer: Mirabella Diminish III Conceal – .11oz’>Mirabella Conceal in Diminish III
- Face Powder: Mirabella Pure Press Mineral Foundation .28 oz Pressed 3′>Mirabella pure shade in shade 1
- Blush: Urban Decay Naked Flushed
- Bronzer: Urban Decay Naked Flushed
- Highlighter:Urban Decay Naked Flushed
- Eye Primer: Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Eyebrows: Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Brow Mousse Taupe
- Eyeshadow: Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette
- Eyeliner: Tarte Smolder Eyes
- Mascara: Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes! Lights, Camera, Lashes! 0.24 oz
- Lipgloss: Mirabella Lip Colour Lipstick – Amaretto’>Mirabella Lipstick in Amaretto
- Lipliner: Cargo – Reverse Lip Liner (Light/Medium)