Since this is my last year spending Halloween with my sisters we decided to all be characters from the same movie. This year we are going with Alice and Wonderland!
- My Husband: Mad Hatter
- Me: Alice
- My Daughter: Cheshire the Cat (my sisters daughter may switch with her)
- My Older Sister: White Queen
- Her Son: The White Rabbit
- Her Daughter: Queen of Hearts (my daughter may switch with her)
- My Younger Sister: Tweedledee
- My Younger sisters Fiancé: Tweedledum (we are still working on convincing them haha but they may be the cards instead)
With Halloween right around the corner, I decided to get my daughter’s costume out and find a makeup look I would like to do on her for Halloween. I found some amazing makeup ideas when I googled images for Cheshire the cat and this is the look I created for her based on those ideas. I am seriously in love with her Cheshire Cat costume from Anytime Costumes. The quality of the costume is superb and at only $29.99 a fantastic value! I am so happy that the quality is so great because my daughter seriously comes home from school every day and immediately changes into it for the rest of that day. She loves her costume so much (her favorite part is the tail lol) and I think its absolutely adorable on her! For more on the Cheshire Cat character just click the link provided. If you or your daughter would like to be Cheshire for Halloween head on over to Anytime Costumes to see their collection of Cheshire Cat costumes for all different ages!
What do you and your family plan on being for Halloween this year?